The Sages are the geniuses of the Atlantean civilization. In this chamber, lie the remains of an organic computer over the regal central chair of King Atlas. He discussed matters of the state with his Seven Sages surrounding him together with the computer above and the power of the crystals below, he reigned over the Atlantean kingdom.
The ancient Atlanteans were known for their advanced technology and incredible architecture. Learn about their society, how they lived and the artefacts they once used on this incredible adventure.
The Astronomical Chair and Telescopic Mask were used by the Sages to study the stars. The tiled mural, which is known as The Calendar, depicts night, day, rain, high and low tides and springtime for predicting a successful harvest season.
Experience The Lost Chambers Aquarium with exclusive savings for UAE residents.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Open daily 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM*
(Opening hours subject to change depending on time of year)
Tours are 40-45 minutes long and are held at the following times:
• 10:00am – Coral Exhibits - Filter Feeders
• 12:00pm – Grouper - Male or Female?
• 1:00pm – Moray - Snake or Fish
• 2:00pm – Coral Exhibit - Function of Colour
• 3:00pm – Piranha Exhibit - Flesh Eaters
• 4:00pm – Ambassador Lagoon - Dubai Diversity
• 5:00pm – Ambassador Lagoon Feeding - Arabian Gulf Predators
We are currently fulfilling your request. By booking on AtlantisThePalm.com you will receive the best rate guaranteed.