All guests entering the United Arab Emirates require an entry permit (visa) to be arranged prior to their arrival at any of the UAE airports.
Visitors holding any of the following passports do not require an entry visa prior to arrival as they can obtain an entry permit on arrival, which is issued at the passport control counter: Australia, Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) Vatican, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Hungary, Latvia, Estonia, Malta, Cyprus, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria.
All nationalities excluded from the above list, are not eligible for the visa on arrival facility and must apply for a visa through the registered company, hotel or immigration.
Entry visas can be obtained through Atlantis, The Palm, Emirates Airline or the travel agent coordinating your travel and accommodation. Atlantis, The Palm offers the guest visa services. With the exception of paragraph (1) Special Attention and as long as the below conditions are met, an application can be submitted on behalf of the guest by the resort. Atlantis, The Palm requires the following for processing a guest visa.
- All applications MUST have a confirmed guaranteed reservation.
- Complete the required Visa application form attached (separate form required for each guest travelling).
- Provide coloured scan copy of the photo page of their valid passport with at least six (6) months validity.
- Clear scanned coloured passport size photograph (JPG Dimension 4.3cm x 5.5 cm, file size 40 KB)
- Provide scanned copy of both sides of a credit card clearly displaying signature, credit card numbers and expiry dates.
- A non-refundable visa charges of AED 500 per application is applicable as per immigration rules, even in the event of an unsuccessful application or if the booking is cancelled.
- On completion of a successful application a refundable security deposit of AED 5,000 per person is charged by visa officers. This security deposit is refunded to the applicant after departing from UAE.
For further details and to process your visa application please email email@example.com or contact Reservations:+971 4 4261000, or Fax: +971 4 4260001
Download Visa Application Form
Download Credit Card Authorisation Form
Read Terms and Conditions