Terms and Conditions for Foursquare at Atlantis
Monthly Prize Draws
- The monthly prize draw will be selected from the individual who is Mayor of each location on the last working day of each month.
- Winner will be able to claim the prize from the concierge desk of Atlantis, The Palm.
- The monthly prize draw will be made on the first Thursday of every month commencing 1 March 2012 for the duration of the contest. The winner will be contacted by Facebook or Twitter within five (5) days and winner's name will be announced on www.facebook.com/atlantisthepalm. Foursquare users without a Facebook or Twitter account are not eligible for this competition.
- Atlantis reserves the right to select an alternate winner if the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, or does not meet eligibility.
- Employees of ATP or persons affiliated with Atlantis are ineligible to win the prize.
- The monthly prize draw will be selected and administered by Atlantis, The Palm.
- The Dolphin Bay experience will be decided on by Atlantis The Palm, Dubai depending on availability.
- Winners of all prizes will be notified by Facebook or Twitter and announced on Facebook and Google Plus.
- Winners of the Foursquare at Atlantis competition will be selected by Atlantis. All decisions of the judges are final and no correspondence will be entertained. An individual may only win the competition once, and repetition in mayorship is automatically dismissed in the context of the contest and new unique winner will be nominated.
- Employees of Kerzner Istithmar Limited, as the Sponsor, as the Administrator, and their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies as well as members of any of their immediate families and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Winners selected must provide permission to Atlantis, The Palm and its agencies to use winner's name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, video, likeness and/or voice, for purposes of advertising and promotion and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winners selected under the age of 18 years will be contacted for parental/guardian consent. 72 hours will be given to provide this response and if not received then another contestant will take their place. Atlantis reserves the right to select an alternate winner if the winner does not claim the prize before the deadline announced on Facebook and Google Plus.
- Contestants may not infringe, defame or violate any third-party right, including, but not limited to, copyrights, privacy rights and publicity rights of any person or entity.
- By participating in either or both competition and game, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decision of the judges. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited. No cash substitutions are allowed unless authorised and sanctioned by Atlantis, The Palm, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable.
- Winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorised account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
- Atlantis, The Palm assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
- Atlantis, The Palm is not responsible for lost, illegible, late, mistranscribed, or mutilated entries or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, faulty or mistranscribed telephone communication, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Atlantis, The Palm on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.