Terms and Conditions
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, AND/OR USING OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR BY MAKING A CONFIRMED RESERVATION ON OUR SITE, YOU ARE DEEMED TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND BY ALL TERMS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE, WHILST USING OUR SITE, SERVICES AND DURING YOUR STAY.
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Each time changes are made to these Terms, a revised set of Terms will be posted on the home page. Please check them regularly to take notice of any changes. If you have made a booking, we will provide you with an updated copy of the Terms on your arrival at the Resort. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. By making a reservation for a trip described on our Site, you accept and agree to these Terms as applicable to that trip.
These Terms do not in any way alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us, our subsidiaries or affiliates.
Travel Agents - Passwords and Security
A travel agent account is required to access certain portions of the Site and/or Services and may be accessed and used only by those authorized individuals who are registered with us. To open a user account, you must complete the applicable registration process by providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. In registering for such services, you agree to submit accurate, current, and complete information about you and your organization, if applicable, and promptly update such information, if applicable. Should we suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site or use of the Services and/or seek updated information from you.
You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your travel agent account and for ensuring that you exit or log-off from your account at the end of each session of use. If you are conducting this session on a public computer or are otherwise using a computer to which multiple people have potential access, be sure to follow all relevant instructions to ensure you are sufficiently disconnected and logged off the Site and the computer system you are using to prevent unauthorized access to your account with us.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security that is known or suspected by you.
A valid credit card is required at the time of booking to receive a guaranteed reservation confirmation. For guaranteed reservations, rooms are held until the Resort check-out time the day following arrival.
All room rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 10% Dubai Municipality Fee. A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED20 per bedroom per night is applicable. Please note the Tourism Dirham Fee shall apply to all stays from 31 March 2014.
Room Rates are quoted in UAE Dirham and are subject to 10% Service Charge and 10% Dubai Municipality Fee. A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED20 per bedroom per night is applicable. Please note the Tourism Dirham shall apply to all stays from 31 March 2014. Please be advised that Room Rates are subject to change and that increases and/or additional levies, fees, taxes and/or other hotel-specific service charges or fees may also apply.
Additional guests, 13 to 16 years of age is subject to 50% room rate of the lowest room category based on your chosen property, two children under 12 year, have no additional charge. This is subject to the maximum occupancy policy of the room type.
IMPORTANT NOTE: CURRENCY CONVERSIONS
Please note that the currency conversion shown on the Site are for comparison purposes only. Hotel bookings will be made in the local currency originally displayed for the relevant hotel and the actual currency conversion rate will vary from time to time. The currency rates displayed are from XE.com and are only updated on a daily basis. Any reliance upon the currency rates provided is at your own risk and Atlantis The Palm Limited accepts no responsibility for any adverse consequences.
If you would like to book multiple rooms, please make sure to use a different name for each room, otherwise the duplicate name reservation may be canceled by the Resort. A maximum of 4 rooms can be reserved through the website, a request between 5 and 9 rooms can be made via the reservation department at +971 4 426 1000
, a request exceeding 9 rooms will be considered as a group request and should be made via the Resort Group Sales department +971 4 426 0399
and group rates would be applicable.
A change in the length of stay or dates of your reservation is subject to availability and may result in a rate change. If within the cancellation period may incur charges.
Bookings cancelled within 3 days prior to arrival at 15.00 hrs (DXB time) will be charged 100% of total booking.
11 May – 26 September
10 May – 2 October
Bookings cancelled between 21 - 8 days prior to arrival at 15.00 hrs (DXB time) will be charged 50% of total booking. Bookings cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival at 15.00 hrs (DXB time) will be charged 100% of total booking.
21 April - 10 May
27 September - 17 October
9 November - 19 December
11 January - 20 March
12 April - 9 May
3 October - 16 October
8 November - 25 December
Bookings cancelled between 28 – 22 days prior to arrival at 15.00 hrs (DXB time) will be charged 25% of total booking. Bookings cancelled within 21 days prior to arrival at 15.00 hrs (DXB time) will be charged 100% of total booking.
22 March - 20 April
18 October - 9 November
26 December - 10 January 2015
21 March - 11 April
17 October - 7 November
20 December - 9 January 2016
No Show: 100% of the total booking, charged in all seasons.
Early Departure: 100% of total period booked will be charged.
New Years Period - Terms and Conditions
*Minimum 3 night stay for arrivals between 28 - 30 December and 5 Night Minimum stay for arrivals on 31 December - 3 January.
*Compulsory supplement to be applied on the night of 31 December.
*100% of the total booked period will be charged in advance, non refundable at least 45 days prior to arrival.
Dolphin Bay and Sea Lion Point - Terms and Conditions
- For the safety of our animals, all jewelry and accessories (including hair accessories) have to be removed prior to entering the water.
- For all dolphin interactions a maximum of 3 children under 12 per adult are accepted.
- Every dolphin and sea lion interaction includes admission to Aquaventure Waterpark, plus 25% off the admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium, on the day of the interaction
- Video recording is not allowed at Dolphin Bay or Sea Lion Point.
- If cancelled more than 72 hours prior to interaction - 100% refund
- If cancelled between 72 and 24 hours prior to interaction - 50% refund
- If cancelled 24 hours or less prior to interaction - No refund
- No shows are charged full amount
- Only one complimentary rescheduling is offered. Further changes will be charged per person.
- 24 hour notice is required, or the request will not be granted, and a refund will not be issued.
- Programmes are not cancelled due to incremental weather
Dolphin Photo Fun
- Participants of the Dolphin Photo Fun interaction must arrive at Atlantis at least 15 minutes prior the scheduled time for the interaction if coming as day guest.
- If a participant arrives 15 minutes* after the scheduled start time, they will be considered as a “no show”. Please know that your scheduled time is for the mandatory check-in and not for the interaction itself.
- All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
Sea Lion Photo Fun
- Participants must be a minimum of 6 years of age to participate. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
- Participants of Sea Lion Photo Fun interaction must arrive at Atlantis at least 15 minutes prior the scheduled time for the interaction if coming as day guest.
- If a participant arrives 15 minutes* after the scheduled start time, they will be considered as a “no show.” Please know that your scheduled time is for the mandatory check-in and not for the interaction itself.
Dolphin Scuba Dive
- Children must be minimum 12 years old to participate. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
- Guests participating in Dolphin Scuba Dive must be scuba Dive Certified and present a valid Scuba Diving License.
- All dive gear will be provided. For the safety of our dolphins, no personal dive gear is allowed.
- Children of all ages are welcome to participate in Dolphin Encounter. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
- Children must be minimum 8 years old to participate. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
- Guests participating in the Dolphin Adventure must be confident swimmers and be able to tread water.
- Children must be minimum 12 years old to participate. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by a participating adult of 18 years and above.
- Guests participating in Royal Swim must be confident swimmers and be able to tread water.
Aquaventure Ticket Cancellations and Terms and Conditions
Aquaventure tickets are 100% non refundable and should not be resold.
Admission to Aquaventure must be purchased for Shark Safari and Ray Feeding activities.
The Lost Chambers Ticket Cancellations
The Lost Chambers are 100% non refundable and should not be resold.
Sandance and Live@Atlantis Ticket Cancellations
Sandance and Live@Atlantis Tickets are 100% non refundable and should not be resold.
In the event of a no show (i.e. if you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay room charge will be levied.
An entry visa is required by certain nationalities or in certain circumstances. For further assistance on visa processing, please contact the reservations department on +971-4-426-1000. We will not accept any responsibility should a visa be refused or delayed. Details of current visa requirements and charges to assist in arrangements will be provided upon request. View Visa information
Check-in time is 15:00 hours. Early check-in is guaranteed for room's reserved one night prior to the scheduled date of arrival.
Ownership of our Site and Protection of our Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of our Site are intended for the personal use of users of this Site. All right, title, and interest to the content contained in our Site, including but not limited to the Site's look and feel, data, information, databases, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, photographs, designs, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs, computer codes, and content provided by third parties ("Materials"), are owned by us or our licensors, and are protected by copyright, database, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights and laws.
You must not:
- Use any Materials in any way other than is incidental to your use of our Site in accordance with these Terms;
- Except as expressly authorized by us, copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license or reverse engineer any Materials or create derivative works based on the Site or any Materials (including, without limitation, any software) available through the Site;
- Set links to our Site without our prior permission; or
- Use our trademarks, logos or other proprietary graphics to link to this Site, or frame the Materials, without prior written permission.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Site for your own personal use only, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. Any other use of the contents of this Site is not allowed, unless we have provided you with out prior written permission. Except as expressly provided in these Terms , nothing contained herein or on this Site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, with respect to any of our content or under any third party's content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You Agree Not to Use Our Site to:
Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by us for such purpose; Use any robot, scraper, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any information or content contained in the Site without our prior express written permission; Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Sites to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our prior written permission; Attempt any unauthorised access to or interference with any part or component of the Site or any software used in the provision of our Site; Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure; Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party's copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right; Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs; Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally; Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting; Collect or store personal data about other users, including collecting usernames, e-mail addresses, or other personally information of members; Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; To cause the whole or part of the Site to be interrupted, damages rendered less efficient or to impair the effectiveness or functionality of the Site in any way.
If we believe that anyone has violated this provision or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise violated the law, we retain the right to investigate, disclose such activities and/or possible violations to the appropriate authorities and/ or pursue legal action against such person. We also reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Site. We will not be liable to you or any third party for termination or suspension of the Site.
Links to Other websites
Our Site may include links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Finally, you acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which we have no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those websites.
Your Contact with Advertisers or Third Party Vendors:
Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on our Site or through our Services, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, services, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. We do not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or services which may be obtained from such third parties or any third party website you may access, and you agree that we will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on our Site.
Compliance with laws
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of our Site.
Modification to our Services
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue, or terminate our Site and/or Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuation, or termination of our Services.
Information Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Warranties
BY USING OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW:
- YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK;
- WHILST WE TAKE ALL REASONABLE CARE IN THE CREATION, SELECTION AND ASSEMBLY OF THE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE AND AS PART OF OUR SERVICES, OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, USEFUL OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY POSTINGS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS; AND
- THAT ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH USE OF OUR SITE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING THE MATERIAL.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS. IF YOU USE THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
Limitation of liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE AND/OR SERVICES, (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES AND GOODS, (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE, (5) RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR POSTINGS ON OUR SITE, OR (6) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY THE INDEMNITY PROVISIONS HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL OUR DIRECT LIABILITY HEREUNDER EXCEED THE ACTUAL TOTAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US FROM YOU TO ACCESS THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their officers, members, directors, employees and agents immediately on demand harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, resulting from or in any way connected with (a) your use of or reliance on our Services, (b) your connecting to our Site, (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of another party.
Limitation of Action Bought Against us
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of our Site or these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by us to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms, and upon such assignment we shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder.
If you have any questions, please contact us here: email@example.com
Last updated: 7 April 2014